Latest Movie :

Peter Cullen Wants Bay for Transformers 5

In a brief interview with CinemaBlend, Peter Cullen (voice of Optimus Prime) said he is hoping that Michael Bay will return to direct Transformers 5.

"I have a great deal of respect for him. He generates a great deal of excitement and energy. He's really a hands-on director. My son is a stunt man and worked in Chicago doing a lot of the driving sequences...he said he's a very, very diligent, hands-on guy. He creates a great deal of energy and puts everybody on their toes. I would certainly miss him. I think he's brilliant, his mind is unbelievable. Michael if you're [reading] this, I certainly hope you are coming back."
Read More »
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. New Transformers - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger