Latest Movie :

Megan Comments, Shia in Detroit

Megan Fox briefly commented about Transformers 3 while promoting "Passion Play" at the Toronto International Film Festival. She apparently harbors no ill feeling about what occurred, calling the adjustment weird.
"I will see it," Fox said while promoting "Passion Play" at the Toronto International Film Festival. "I'm gonna see it."
The actress did admit that watching the battle of the 'bots continue on without her will be fairly odd. "I might be a little jealous when I see somebody kissing my Shia [LaBeouf], wearing my jeans that I ... already had been fit for," Fox conceded. "It's kind of weird, actually."

"[Rosie's] 6 feet tall also, so maybe they're not the exact same jeans," Fox quipped about the ad-campaign vet slated to play LaBeouf's love interest Carly. "But it will be strange."
On a somewhat related note, it seems that did return from promoting Wall Street 2 at that same festival in time to do some of his own stunts on that big gun thing on Tuesday. This is based on photos from Pop Sugar and Seibertron.com that clearly show his face. Those same pics make me think that the attractive blond filming with Shia is Rosie's stunt double as the face just doesn't match to me.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. New Transformers - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger