Latest Movie :

Optimus, Nest Vehicle Spotted

Nathan provided the below pictures, taken with a Blackberry, of Optimus Prime and a Nest vehicle as they sat on a trailer in Arizona. I assume the destination is Holloman Air Force Base and White Sands Missile Range in Alamogordo, NM which is the rumor on where Transformers 2 production is shooting next.

Thanks to Nathan for the pictures.

Update: Thomas A. reports " I did see Optimus Prime and that Hummer this afternoon around 12:15 pm going past White Sands Missile Range, NM heading towards Holloman AFB. I didnt get any pics I was driving in the opposite direction." So there you go, I guess we know where Transformers 2 is probably this weekend or the next.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. New Transformers - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger